For those who are new to using Quality Matters and those who are diehard QM advocates - there will be something for everyone at the Great Northwest Regional Quality Matters Conference.
QM Works! in the Great Northwest Regional Conference 2013
April 25-26, 2013, Vancouver, Washington
The Call for Papers is now open! Submit your proposal online now.
The closing date for proposals is January 18, 2013.
The QM Program Mission
To promote and improve the quality of online education and student learning through:
1. Development of research-supported, best practice-based quality standards and appropriate evaluation tools and procedures.
2. Recognition as experts in online education quality assurance and evaluation.
3. Fostering institutional acceptance and integration of QM standards and processes into organizational improvement efforts focused on improving the quality of online education.
4. Provision of faculty development training in the use of QM rubric(s) and other quality practices to improve the quality of online/hybrid courses.
5. Provision of quality assurance through the recognition of quality in online education.